Hemlock Park is hiring with starting wages up to $18.00/hr + Health Benefits, 401k Plan, Paid Time Off, Sign-On Bonus, and Free Regional Bus Passes or Gas Cards
Get crafty with us.
We handcraft natural candles, aromatherapy and bath products using natural plant-based ingredients. Team members enjoy competitive pay, 50% employee discount, great benefits, and first-hand experience running a growing e-commerce brand.
Sign-on Bonus of $500 for new full-time hires or $250 for new part-time hires that start on or before July 15th, 2021
Full-time and Part-time shifts available!
Immediate start dates available for day shift hours between 9:30 am - 6:00 pm Monday - Friday.
Benefits and sign-on bonus available after your first 30 days.
Candle making experience is a plus but not required, we will teach you everything you need to become a master candlemaker. This position is also great for anyone with cooking/catering/baking experience.
We're a small team of makers who love our craft. Join us and learn both the craft and business of running a premium candle e-commerce brand! With distribution in over 500 independent retail stores throughout the US and Canada, Hemlock Park provides a personalized customer experience with the finest handcrafted candles. Hemlock Park offers a variety of career paths including part-time and full-time schedules. Competitive wages and attractive benefits with opportunity for review and potential increase every three months!
TEAM MEMBER BENEFITS
- Immediate Full-time, Part-time, and Flexible Scheduling Opportunities
- Employee 50% Discount Program
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans available)*
- Team building events
- 401k with company matching*
- Monthly RTC Bus Pass or $50 Gas Card
- Employee charitable donations matching up to $500/year
- Vacation Pay: Full-time members are eligible for up to 8 days of PTO each year.
- Career growth opportunities: Hemlock Park employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
*Available after first 30 days of employment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production Specialists do a wide range of projects; candle making, bath and body products making, labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading shipments, packaging, gift wrapping.
- Fulfill and organize online, wholesale, and direct orders.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee: must be able to maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and effectively deal with production, shipment receiving, team members and others. Is regularly required to sit; stand; walk and move through all areas of production. May reach with hands and arms above shoulder level; bend/stoop, squat, balance, kneel, lift and push/pull. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance visions, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Must be at least 18 years old.
Willing to be trained on candle making equipment.
Apply by sending your resume to:
Hemlock Park is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.